Today, for the Mappy Monday post, I would like to show the travels of Michael and Catherine, my great great grandparents. They started out in Kilkenny, Ireland and then traveled to Liverpool, England for the voyage across the Atlantic Ocean.
1. New Orleans, Louisiana – Nov 1853
2. Harrodsburg, Kentucky – Oct 1854
3. London, Ontario, Canada – Nov 1856 to Jun 1865
4. Ypsilanti, Michigan – Apr 1867 to 1878
5. Montmorency County, Michigan 1882
6. Otter Lake, Michigan – 1900 to 1913
Those are the approximate travels of Michael, Catherine and their growing family.
Thanks for stopping by!