For today’s Mappy Monday post, I would like to show the whereabouts of the McCormack family in 1900 America.
1. Otter Lake, Michigan – Michael and Catherine, Katherine and Leon Ingleright, William and Lavina, Minnie and Charles Barnes
2. Schenectady, New York – Deliliah and Smith Addy
3. Ithaca, Michigan – Henry and Minnie McCormack
4. Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Arthur and Elizabeth McCormack
5. Big Creek Township, Michigan – Elizabeth McCormack. She is the widow of Edward McCormack.
6. Reno, Nevada – John Michael and Gertrude McCormack
7. Kankakee, Illinois – Frank and Cora McCormack
The stars indicate the approximate locations for Michael and Catherine, their many children and their families.
Thanks for stopping by!